Cell Phone & GPS Holder Manual
The Clip-N-Clamp Cell Phone Holder uses a Velcro type connection between the clip-on disk and your cell phone or GPS. First, you must affix the small Velcro loop disk to the back of your cell phone :
1) Select the proper location on your cell phone, usually the center of the back.
2) Wipe surface location with wet clothe to make sure the surface is clean, then let it dry.
3) Peel off tape from Velcro loop disk but only half way.
4) Position the loop disk over location, center then press down first half.
5) Peel off tape completely and firmly press down entire loop disk, especially around the edges.
Notes : Do NOT touch loop disk adhesive with your fingers. Loop disk adhesive will NOT bind to silicone or certain types of rubber. Go to www.clip-n-clamp.com/cover for more info.
To use the Clip-N-Clamp Cell Phone Holder in your car :
1) Find a stable and safe location to clamp the device somewhere around your center console. Usually to the cup holders or any storage compartments.
2) Attach (Velcro) your cell phone to the Clip disk of the Clip-N-Clamp.
3) For best attachment, center and align both Velcro disks over, and press down firmly with a small twisting motion.
4) Position the Clip-N-Clamp Flexarm so your phone is several inches away from your right elbow.
5) Then make sure that the Clip-N-Clamp does not physically interfere with the safe operation of your vehicle.
6) For best results, angle your phone so that the microphone and the speakers are oriented toward your face. See www.clip-n-clamp.com/demo for more details.
The Clip-N-Clamp can also be used with GPS and music players, and is not restricted to your car or truck. It also works great around the boat, workshop, home or the office, and turns your cell phone into a speaker phone when you need both hands. Great for FaceTime as well or as a tripod for your cell phone video recorder or camera.
For a lot more information on the many Clip-N-Clamp accessories and possibilities, please visit our website at www.clip-n-clamp.com
WHY DOES IT WORK SO WELL : It’s legal and easy to install. It’s user friendly and convenient. Right distance & right angle to your face … that equals to good sound quality. Attaches anywhere and position everyway … and can be moved around as needed.
Remember : Already a dozen US States prohibit all drivers from using handheld cell phones while driving. It is legal however to use a hands-free cell phone. You may also dial or answer calls, but it is highly recommended that you do so while your vehicle is not moving such as at red light, stop sign or by pulling over. The use of Clip-N-Clamp Cell Phone Holder is legal as long as you are not holding your cell phone while talking. Also, text messaging is banned in some 40 US States, so please no texting while operating a motor vehicle. And always remember to keep your eyes on the road and both hands on the wheels.
WARNING : DO NOT ATTEMPT TO OPERATE ANY DEVICE ATTACHED TO THE CLIP-N-CLAMP FLEXARM WHILE DRIVING ANY VEHICLE OR OPERATING MACHINERY. FAILURE TO PAY FULL ATTENTION TO THE OPERATION OF YOUR VEHICULE OR MACHINERY COULD RESULT IN DEATH, SERIOUS INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK WHILE USING THIS DEVICE.
© 2012 Clip-N-Clamp. All Rights Reserved. a Division of BabyGiraffe, LLC, Los Angeles, CA